Ernie The Talking Macaw
ROCK HILL, MO. (KPLR) – Once again it’s that time of year when stores are fighting for your attention. In Rock Hill, one store may have the perfect way to get people inside the door.
Inside the door of Tint Crafters Central you can see Ernie the Blue Macaw.
Ernie’s owner, Kia Vali, has been taking the bird with him to the store for nearly 10 years.
“People from all over come to see Ernie,” says Vali.
“We’ve got a lot of business because of Erne. People will come and check out the bird and then check us out too,” says Steve McVee a co-worker.
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true