Pictures: Carrie Underwood Sells Out Scottrade Center
ST. LOUIS, MO (KPLR) – Carrie Underwood played a packed show at the Scottrade Center in St. Louis, Missouri on November 20th. Hunter Hayes opened for Carrie Underwood.
Carrie Underwood, born in Muskogee, Oklahoma, is one of today’s top American country performers. Underwood started her music career as the winner of the fourth season of American Idol in 2005, and has since been a multi-platinum award winning artist and recipient of various American Music Awards, Golden Globe Awards, Grammy Awards, and Billboard Awards. As of 2012, Underwood has sold over 25 million singles and over 15 million albums globally.
Underwood’s newest Album, “Blown Away”, has topped the Billboard 200 charts since it’s release this past May. Carrie Underwood has received this prestigious accomplishment of sitting number one on the Billboard album charts along with two other female music legends, Linda Ronstadt and Faith Hill.
For more information on Carrie Underwood, visit her website, http://www.carrieunderwoodofficial.com/
Photos by Zach Dalin.
- McDonald’s accidentally hands out money at drive-thru
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Police: Newlyweds lure man through Craigslist for thrill killing
- Man wakes up on United jet, locked in and alone