Alderwoman Kacie Starr Triplett To Step Down
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – Kacie Starr Triplett, 32 is stepping down from her position as 6th ward alderwoman. She will be taking a position as a consultant at the Behavioral Health Network of Greater St. Louis.
She was elected to the St. Louis Board of Aldermen at age 26 in April 2007. She is one of the youngest elected leaders in the city of St. Louis.
The Behavioral Health Network of Greater St. Louis is an organization that helps to provide access to healthcare to Eastern Missouri. They primarily work with uninsured and under-insured people in of St. Louis City and Franklin Jefferson, Lincoln, St. Charles, St. Louis and Warren Counties.
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true