Rihanna’s New Album Will Include Chris Brown Collaboration
(CNN) — It wouldn’t be a Rihanna album if it didn’t get everyone talking. After collaborating with Chris Brown on two remixes earlier this year – and rekindling a friendship with him following the dissolution of their relationship in 2009 – RiRi’s also revealed that fans will hear him on her new album, as well.
The singer released the official tracklist for her upcoming release, “Unapologetic,” on Tuesday, and among collaborations with artists like Eminem is one with Brown.
The song, perhaps appropriately titled “Nobodies Business,” will undoubtedly cause many to read it as “nobody’s business.”
Frankly, we’re more anxious to hear what Rihanna cooked up with Eminem, whom she worked with on the hit, “Love The Way You Lie.”
“Unapologetic” will arrive on November 19.
™ & © 2012 Cable News Network, Inc., a Time Warner Company. All rights reserved
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Kansas City man suffers burns while trying to save sons from fire
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip