Iraq War Vet Told he Can’t Fly Flag
St. Louis, MO (KPLR) A California Marine who served in Iraq was told he had to take down his American flag. The managers at his apartment complex made the request because they didn’t want the flag to offend anyone who didn’t believe in it. The management company issued a statement saying their intent was not to offend anyone by enforcing the clearly stated policy that is in their lease agreement and is agreed to by all its residents.
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- McDonald’s accidentally hands out money at drive-thru
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer