Affordable Housing Program in St. Louis County
(KPLR) – Several housing experts are predicting that this year will be the last chance for home buyers to cash in on the weak housing market. Thursday, Beyond Housing will be holding a housing fair. David Schott, a real estate agent talks about affordable housing.
The Beyond Housing resource fair will be held at the University of Missouri-St. Louis campus, One University Boulevard, St. Louis, MO, 63121 from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. and there will be over 25 local participating agencies and lenders.
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Kansas City man suffers burns while trying to save sons from fire
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip