Police Take One Into Custody in Police Shooting Investigation
ST. LOUIS, MO (KPLR) – Update:St. Louis police took one person into custody after numerous officers surrounded a home on St. Cyr in Bellefontaine Neighbors. It is unclear if the person is the suspect, but they did come out of the home with their hands in the air and was cuffed by police. Officers were on the scene at that home with guns drawn for some time.
A St. Louis police officer was shot early Friday morning while trying to arrest a robbery suspect. Fortunately, the officer’s injury appears to be minor.
It was around 1:30 a.m. when officers responded to a call for a suspect in a recent robbery being seen in the 8800 block of N. Broadway. When an officer arrived on the scene, they found the suspect and started walking towards him. That’s when officials say the man pulled out a gun and fired several rounds at officer.
- 18 puppies, 3 cats rescued by Animal Cruelty Task Force
- Video: Girl goes from baby to 14 in 4 minutes
- Kansas City residents breathe easier after highway shootings suspect nabbed
- Judge tells convicted murderer: "I hope you die in jail"
- Portland water supply to be flushed after teen urinates into reservoir