Indoor Football Coming To St. Charles In 2013
ST. LOUIS, MO (KPLR) – Indoor football League is coming to St. Charles, Missouri. The UIFL expansion team the, “Missouri Monsters” will play games at the Family Arena. The arena last hosted indoor football in 2009. The team the “River City Rage” went to the title game in its final season at the arena.
Jarrod Rogol of the UIFL Indoor Football league and assistant head coach Jeff Hunt sit down with Rich Gould to discuss the team’s future in St. Louis.
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true