What Matters Most: Practice Happiness
(KPLR) – Happiness is a discipline to be mastered and just like any other discipline, it takes practice. Practice every day says life coach Dieter Pauwels.When you develop a good practice, you’ll become good at it. Repetition is the mother of all skill. When you want to be healthier, you want to practice a healthy lifestyle. You may have mentors or people helping you, but ultimately you develop and create your own practice from within. You can choose to become better at it or not.
More info at www.dieterpauwels.com
- McDonald’s accidentally hands out money at drive-thru
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Police: Newlyweds lure man through Craigslist for thrill killing
- Man wakes up on United jet, locked in and alone