Expansion Planned For John Cochran VA Medical Center
ST. LOUIS, MO (KPLR) – An expansion is planned for the John Cochran VA Medical Center. The expansion would increase the facility by 60 percent. The “Sweetie Pies Upper Crust Eatery” sits on land that is being looked at for the expansion project.
And based on its grand opening and popularity thanks to Oprah, it could come at a high price.
John Cochran`s associate medical director said they won`t even begin designing the expansion, until they know what property they can get.
Bottom-line, the VA Medical Center badly needs the room.
The owner of Sweeties Pies says no one from the VA has contacted her about buying their land at this time.
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true