Texas Man Charged For Eating Family Dog
WACO, TX. (CNN) – A Texas man is charged with eating the family dog. Police in Waco arrested 22-year-old Michael Daniel today (Monday). Family members called police on June 14th, saying Daniel assaulted people at the home, chased a neighbor and started barking and growling.
What happened next is horrific.
Witnesses say Daniel grabbed the family dog, beat and strangled it…then started to eat it.
The dog died at the home.
Daniel is believed to have been on a bad trip from ingesting “K-2,” a synthetic drug. He was taken to the hospital and now faces a felony charge for animal cruelty.
- Huge crowd expected at debate on legalizing marijuana in Missouri
- Kill list found in elementary student's locker
- The St. Louis Blues perform the "12 Days of Christmas"
- Bus driver accused of busting kid's lip; bribing him with soda and jerky
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy