ST. LOUIS, MO (KPLR)-Outdoor pools in the city of St. Louis open for the season on Monday. The pools will be open through August 17, 2012. Pools are free to City residents.
City pools also offer free swimming lessons and water aerobics classes. Click here for the schedule.
The city is also offering free Summer Camps in June and July. Click here for more information.
- Chambers Noon – 6:00 p.m. 7 days/week
- Fairgrounds Noon – 6:00 p.m. 7 days/week
- Marquette Noon – 7:00 p.m. 7 days/week
- Wohl Noon – 5:00 p.m. Mon-Sat
- Tandy Noon – 5:00 p.m. Mon-Fri
- 12th & Park Noon – 5:30 p.m. Mon-Fri
- Cherokee Noon – 5:00 p.m. Mon-Sat