First Pitch Proposal At Cardinals Game
BUSCH STADIUM (KPLR)-Friday’s St. Louis Cardinals broadcast on FOX Sports Midwest featured Fort Leonard Wood soldiers in Afghanistan. The telecast titled “This One’s For You” was shown to troops on American Forces Network.
Shelby Fetsch had a boyfriend assigned in Afghanistan. So, she threw the first pitch Friday night. She had no idea who was behind that mask behind home plate. Her boyfriend, specialist William Johanson wasn’t on sat link. He was right here at Busch Stadium on an early return.
That was not the only shocker for her, though. Fans watched Johanson ask Fetsch to marry him.
She said yes, thank goodness. Johanson admitted he was nervous. He kept his hand on the ring the whole time to make sure he didn’t drop it.
See more from FOX Sports Midwest by clicking here.
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic
- School drops sexual harassment claim against 6-year-old who kissed girl
- Watch the new Godzilla movie trailer
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy