Dog Eats Owners Masters Tickets

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.


(KPLR) - A dog is mans best friend, but one dog took that to a new level.  Sierra, was hunger and some how decided to eat her owners tickets to the masters golf tournament in Augusta.  The owner in desperation, fed sierra hydrogen peroxide, hoping the dog would cough up the tickets.

Well it worked and that was good enough for officials the tournament to reissue new tickets for the event.

Don’t worry, a vet says using hydrogen peroxide on the dog was safe.